CSF South recrute pour son bureau régional à Tunis un Project Assistant
Régions concernées par cette opportunité: Tunis- Tunisia.
CSFSouth recrute pour son bureau régional à Tunis un Project Assistant.
Objective : Guarantee the operation of the project office in line with EU procedures and with good management practices
¨ Procure what required by the project, keep records and draft reports of the expenses
¨ Follow up the administration for the mobilisation of project experts
¨ Organise project events according to the project needs and file related documents
¨ Organise project meetings and file related documents
¨ Collect and file project documents (electronically and in hard copy )
¨ Assist the Team leader and other experts in logistics issues
¨ Participate in meetings with the TAT when requested by the Team leader.
¨ Translation between English, French and Arabic
¨ Ensure general logistics of the project.
¨ Arranging accommodation for TAT
¨ General advice for the TL on local issues
¨ Processing visa and internal travel permit applications for the TAT
Any other tasks as instructed
· To know and be able to apply basic accounting principles: Cash single entry book-keeping + EU funded projects procedures
· To be able to plan and organise project office works:
· Procurement of materials and resources (including maintenance of IT equipment)
· Document filing
· Foreign experts logistic
· To be able to plan and organise project communication activities
· Meeting organisation and reporting
· Events organisation and reporting
· Prepare monthly accounts using Transtec accounting database and forward monthly mailing of all the relevant Local Account documentation to the Project Manager at Transtec
· Permanent attention and focus on punctuality and details
· Working under pressure, time limits and on many tasks at the same time
· Good Communication skills
· Planning, supervising and reporting
· University degree in literature, languages, administration, accounting, finance, business management or related subjects
· Language : English, French and Arabic writing and speaking fluent
· Must be polyvalent, very organized and able to multi-tasks.
· Result oriented with a positive attitude.
· Working hours from 08:30 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application: CV + motivation letter addressed to the regional Team leader Dr.Ahmed Al Damrawy at: email@example.com and in copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of the application: 11/12/2017
جمعية برنامج تمكين المجتمع المدني لجنوب المتوسط تنتدب
4/ 5Oleh Admin